Thursday, March 4, 2010

Niagara Falls Photos - 4Triple5 Cafe - 4555 Queen St - Music Bar

I first stepped into the 4Triple5 Cafe last summer.
History of a Haunting was performing there that night.

Sayge was a channelor who has the spirit of Zoltar take over his body then answer questions about the present or future.

Some people asked about a little girls ghost that was haunting them at 3 a.m. in the morning.

Another woman asked about her career plans.

I asked about a case I was working on at the time.

I wanted confirmation that where I was looking was the right place to start.




I was excited to see the lovely art on the walls.  They really celebrate works of Art on Queen St in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.  Dean Tedesco has been working hard with the downtown core group to revitalize the area and make it a major tourist attraction.







Various Artists display their work here on the walls.



You can even ask to purchase some of the art here or visit the local Art Galleries and Curio Shops nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment