Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Munroe Series - Writing - Creating Outlines - Linda Randall



Well Today I'm working on The Munroe Series again.

I wanted to start writing book two but I had to go back and read some of book one to get my rhythm in writing.

I'm also making a note of my outline.

I didn't create an outline for this series and I should have.

Outlines are great.

It helps to keep your story in perspective and it stops you from writing down a rabbit trail.

The Outline should be Chapter by Chapter and I also make a note of what page that chapter starts on.

I have a notebook where I write down the date, what I've worked on and anything that needs to be taken care of.

In Microsoft One Note I have a "To Do List"

I keep track of things that need researching, characters names that I keep misspelling and other facts that are pertinent to the book.

I love it's auto save function.

I wish they had that on Word press!

I think they do but it only goes every so many minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment