Friday, March 19, 2010

2009-honda-civic-hybrid- performance hyundai 268 lake st st catharines award great customer service - Linda Randall - Idea Girl Consulting



I had the privilege of test driving a 2009 Honda Civic today at Performance Hyundai in St Catharines, Ontario, Canada .

I took it around the block and had a blast.

The steering is easy and not stiff.

The window is slanted in such a way that there was no glare from the sun.

The padded seats were comfortable, well porportioned and hugged my body.

The head rest is in the right position and you can place the back of your head in such a way that your neck will not get sore.

Usually if I sit in a car for more than 10 minutes I feel uncomfortable.

I felt like I was sitting on a big comfy marshmallow.

That is the best way to describe it.

The car gets awesome highway and in town gas mileage.

The Honda Civic is the #1 Selling Vehicle in Canada New or Used.

It's a 5 star rating for the MOST safest of vehicles to drive.

And a host of other awards.

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-sedan/reviews.aspx

http://www.performancehyundai.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment