Monday, February 15, 2010

Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't be Dating or Having Sex - Ellen Rakieten - Anne Coyle - Available March 16, 2010 - Barnes - Noble - Book Stores




Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't be Dating or Having Sex - Ellen Rakieten - Anne Coyle - Available March 16, 2010 - Barnes - Noble - Book Stores

A brand new book is going to be available in all stores on March 16, 2010.  You will see it featured in tons of magazines, press releases and TV Shows.

Ophrah Winfrey is planning to interview the authors in April 2010 on her show.

I'm sure this book will get lots of buzz because it's going to be something similar to Greg Behrendt's He's Just Not That Into You.

I was so disappointed when Greg didn't write another book.
I'm glad someone else has!
I loved that book and read it over and over again.
I hope to read this one too.
At the moment I have 3 books (gifts from Robin Jay) to read.
I will be blogging about them on the idea girl says.

I've posted the book trailer on the idea girl says for Undateable.

 Ellen Rakieten
 Anne Coyle



No comments:

Post a Comment