Sunday, February 7, 2010

Idea Girl Consulting Word Press - Entertainment




I finally got around to making a few videos this weekend.

Today I worked on a promotional video for my Idea Girl Consulting Word Press Blog.

I found pictures of artists for rock n roll, pop, indie, classical, hip hop, thrash, metal, etc...

I used Xavier Toscano's song Moving On from his album Mighty Real.

He sent me the CDS and gave me permission to use them with my videos.

If you would like to do the same, contact me on  http://www.twitter.com/theideagirl

It's free...

And it promotes traffic to my blogs, your myspace page or itunes.

I will also feature your youtube videos on my entertainment site, providing they are good quality sound, video and music.

Linda Randall
Idea Girl Consulting

No comments:

Post a Comment