Monday, February 22, 2010

The Adventures of the Linny Meister Jeff Tenbrinke - Too Much Gas - Haldimand Motors Cayuga Ontario - Linda Randall - funny jokes comedy videos



Want a good laugh?

check out this video I made on Family Day.



Here are some of the photos featured in my movie.





Jeff Tenbrinke my son


Linda Randall 


\
Harold, Linda and Jeffrey


Harold, Jeffrey at Haldimand Motors Parking lot in Cayuga, Ontario.
the largest car lot in ontario.




Clyde can't believe how big this car lot is out in the country on hwy#3 - Cayuga Ontario


Haldimand Motors is right across from a Tim Hortons, great we had a cup of tea and some donuts.





Harold is so quiet.



Jeffrey, Linda, Clyde




Harold and Jeffrey





Clyde, Jeffrey and Harold.

I video tape them without them knowing it.  I get them to move this direction then that to pose for a picture.

Smile everyone!
Your on the Linny Meister's Camera!

Clyde, Linda and Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment