Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday - Shopping - Walking - Authors - New Books

Today I'm taking it easy.

Its Saturday and I'd rather have some fun than work.

So I went shopping, had some chinese food and now I'm back to posting stuff on my blogs.

Today I have featured new books that are on sale, best selling author interviews and fan made videos about their favorite authors.

I added a little bit of TNA on Idea Girl Consulting to keep my sports fans happy.

As you can see every week I'm changing things on my blogs.

It all has to do with different ways to entertain yourself.

So I'll have music, movies, books, crafts, fashion, activites, family , travel, tourism.

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

To keep you amused. :)

For the funny channel head over to Witty Woman.

To find out about what I do as a writer head over to Idea Girl Consulting on Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment