Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creative Hobbies - Youtube Video Subject Material




Port Dalhousie Shoreline
Copyright- Linda Randall


I entered this photo in a contest and it won.
It's supposed to be published in Endless Journeys - The International Library of Photography sometime this year. (ISBN:0-7951-5247-7)
I just found out it was a scam.
I'm glad I didn't try to buy the book, it was $80.00
I feel sorry for the people that did order it!
I have become addicted to making youtube videos. :)
This week I made several movies about celebrities that I blog about on The Idea Girl Says and Idea Girl Consulting Word Press sites.
Today I made some special videos of pictures that I took back in 2008.
The Blue Ghost Tunnel
The Screaming Tunnel
Rodman Hall Arts Centre
Shaw Festival Theatre
Hernder Estate Wines
I figure its a way for people to see what some of my hobbies are.
I think it's cool to show your work to the world.
How about you?
Do you have any creative talents other than writing?
Show them off.
Why?
Because you want people to know how well rounded you are in creative works.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you and think that a hobby can really make a difference in a person’s life. My latest hobby is making knives. The metal the wood together give knife making a very organic feel in a hobby. The designs and styles are unlimited so every hobby has its own advantages but as for me I like to make knives!

    ReplyDelete