Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogging on The St Catharines Standard Newspaper Site




It's been a few weeks now that I've slowly been posting blogs to the St Catharines site.

Today during my daily 15 mins of glider exercise, I hatched a plan.

To post about my education sites on squidoo!

I write about Brock University and Niagara College and many of the students are on my facebook.

They love sending me invites to plays, music, theater , movie reviews.

Problem is I never make it to the events.  I tend to forget about them and I've become a bit of a hermit this year.

Maybe in the spring I'll venture out and go check out their events.

I'm getting closer to my goals for web traffic on my word press blogs.

I hope to reach my 1 million hits goal by Valentines day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment