Saturday, December 26, 2009

Linda Randall - Idea Girl Consulting - Youtube Channel

To view my channel  - Idea Girl Consulting Youtube - Linda Randall - The Idea Girl Says


I like making movies about Twilight, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, the Quillete Tribe and the Volturi from the books, movies by Stephanie Meyers in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I am a Harry Potter fan, so I post videos about Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson and other cast members.

I watch American Idol and I'm a fan of Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, David Cook, David Archuletta , Jordan Sparks and Chris Daughtry.  I often post information, interviews and new music by these artists.

America's Next Top Model - Tyra Banks, is one of my favorite TV Shows and I have them in my blogs.  I will be making new videos in 2010 about everything that I like to blog about and putting it on my youtube channel for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment