Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jared Leto - Muse - 30 Seconds to mars - Creating a description for a Fictional Character


Jared Leto is such a hunk and I noticed that he has the most dreamiest of blue eyes.

Now he would be a lovely person to study for a character?

And the guys who sing in 30 Seconds to Mars (I've posted their new album on Idea Girl Consulting Word Press) and I've got the music playing as I'm posting!

It brings to mind - Fiction Writing and Creative Concepts.

In Fiction, I can fantasize about those dreamy blue eyes in my character who see's him from across the bar and her heart speeds up as he starts to walk towards her.

In Writing, I shall make my sentences, short and sweet and to the point.

Rather than a long winded description of the virtues of having blonde hair, dreamy sky blue eyes, and long lashes, with a dimple on my right cheek and red rose pouty looking lips, kissable lips....

In Creative Concepts, I'm giving my readers the virtual tour of my mind as I write descriptive nouns, pronouns and verbs, to get the thought across that this guy is HOT, I WANT HIM and I DREAM ABOUT HIM.

I'm talking about my fictional character of course.... not me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment