Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Evolution of a Sad Woman - Gale Laure - Mystery/Romance - The Idea Girl Says

Today I used Gale Laure 's Book Trailer as an example of Media , Youtube marketing. PumpUpPR on youtube made the videos.

It's a great way to increase your book sales.

I'm doing as much research as possible on the market, but it's a huge project, from a novice point of view.

I've sold millions of dollars worth of cable company products, now I will find a way to increase book sales.

It's my goal to develop a cool new marketing program for all authors to use, and to prepare my platform launch pad for my books once they are published.

In this way I will learn what works, and what doesn't.

I'm one of those people that stretches a dollar to its maximum potential.

I love freebies and I love finding things that are free to use, but add a lot of clout from a marketing perspective.

I share these golden tidbits of information here on Ideagirlconsulting Blogspot, but I write about Blogging and writing novels on The Idea Girl Says Word Press.

Witty Woman Today and Idea Girl Consulting Word Press Entertainment sites, are purely for fun and enjoyment.  A hobby and labor of love that is helping me gain readers, create a platform for myself as an author and teach others how to make good youtube videos!

I critique them and find ways to improve them in any way possible.  So far I've not gotten any negative responses back, for which I am thankful.

Sometimes I cringe, when someone begs for me to put their video on my entertainment site, but it's just not professional enough.

I have to be very tactful, encouraging and uplifting in my response. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment