Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve Record Hits 11,014 Idea Girl Consulting Word Press!

I would like to thank all of my fans, twitter followers and blog catalog followers for your help in reaching my Christmas Goal of 10,000 hits in a day on Idea Girl Consulting Word Press Entertainment Site!

I was excited to reach 10,000 but then I checked just before 12 midnight and it was 11, 014 hits in one day!

That is a HUGE record for me.

I appreciate all the views and I'm thankful that you are enjoying the music, movies, new artists, new cd releases, Harry Potter and Twilight Celebrity News and Interviews, Fan Made Youtube video site.

It's been fun making it this year and I've gotten - according to sitemeter - 338,432 page views!

The funniest thing today was that The Idea Girl Says was exactly 100,000 hits behind Idea Girl Consulting when I checked the totals around 11 pm (Dec 25, 2009).

Amazing since I started the one blog 2 months before the other one, and it had a daily visit of about 50 people.

I can't believe the dailies it's getting now, but thanks to all of your support I'll be reaching my goal of 1 million hits within a year, if it keeps going the way it is. :)

Linking in Social Networks was one key.

Second adding my urls to Free Submit URL sites.

Third creating videos on Youtube with my Blog URLS on it.

Fourth , reading The New Writers Handbook 2007 and developing insight into being an author, writer and blogger and making it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment