Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Goals Met for The Idea Girl Says - Idea Girl Consulting - Linda Randall

Here is another boring report, but I'm just so excited I reached 2 goals on Monday Dec 28th, 2009 by 12 midnight.

16,192 page views in one day on Idea Girl Consulting Word Press bringing the mass total to 378,978 (maybe I'll hit 400,000 soon! SWEET)

100,000 page views on The Idea Girl Says Word Press.

I did post a note on Twitter asking people to help me reach a goal of 10,000 hits in a day about 4 days ago, then it went 12,000, then 16,000.

Next weeks goal will be 20,000 hits in one day!

I hope I can keep the momentum rolling?

Last time I got all excited, they dropped down to 500 hits in one day. LOL

I'm still trying to find the right formula.

So far, it's this.

Post lots of different things that are related to your Niche, use tags, youtube videos, pictures, and let everyone on Twitter know what you are doing.

I also expanded my social networks on LINKED IN, Twitter, FACEBOOK, Groups, Yahoo Groups and I submitted some URLS to BING and visit other peoples sites, and comment with URL to blogs.
Oh yeah, and the BIG thing for me, was that Grant helped me set up a blog on The St Catharines Standard site, where I can post anything I want!

I was also invited to start writing movie reviews from some prestigious site (thats what the email says? LOL) and to guest blog for someone else.

I'm not sure I want to guest blog too much.  I've got so much on my plate already, with my new goals for 2010, to get something revised and sent to a publisher. :)

That was my strategy this week to increase my traffic to my two blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment