Sunday, December 27, 2009

2007 Writers Market - The Bible for Literary Agents, Publishers, Genre, Free Lance Writing Jobs

2007 Writers Market - The Bible for Literary
Agents, Publishers, Genre, Free Lance 
Writing Jobs


I am still reading The New Writer's Handbook
and I am taking a look at 2007 Writers
Market - Editor Robert Lee Brewer, 
Assistant Editor Joanna Masterson.


I'm having trouble finding a pic of Joanna online, 
so I'm asking where do you go to find 
pictures of authors and literary agents?


I like to see who I am blogging about on The Idea Girl Says.


Kind of like a personal connection for the reader if they have an 
idea of who wrote what
book and what article that I am featuring on the site.

This looks lovely while I type then when I publish it's all screwy? GRRRRR....


No comments:

Post a Comment