Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sleepless Night? Watch Writing Tip Videos!

I was having trouble getting back to sleep after crashing from 11 pm till about 1 30 am.  So I came online and started watching Writing Tip videos which I've added to my Ideagirlconsulting Playlist on You Tube.

I like making playlists about health, the brain, expanding the mind, 528 hz DNA repair is good to listen to if your not feeling well.
I have meditation videos, dance music, self help videos and more.

I can't believe I've already viewed over 8000 videos on there in the matter of a few months!

I post about 4 to 5 per day on each of my blogs, (keeps them interesting to read, listen to) and I guess that all adds up.

Some videos I'd like to post but the audio isn't very good, so I don't.

I've put all my book, manuscript tips under Category - Writing

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Just found your blog on BlogCatalog. Very interesting. I love that you are into writing and novels and such. I have a blog about pulp fiction and people can sign up to receive short pulp fiction stories written by Hubbard. It's here: http://blog.galaxypress.com
    I also have a writers website with a newsletter that publishes writing tips from science fiction and fantasy big name authors which is at http://www.writersofthefuture.com.
    Just wanted to let you know, in case it interests you.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete