Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've Got a Confession - I'm a Shopaholic Too!



Yesterday morning I did a few posts on my blogs and figured I'd take a break do some research/reading then get back to work.

Nope, didn't happen. :)

I was enjoying "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella!

I loved the movie and I could watch it over and over again. Isla Fisher is so pretty and great as a Fashion, Finance Consultant.

I could totally relate to the overspending, impulse buying and large Visa bills!

I've been down that road.

Now I only pay cash, have no visa bills but still haven't paid my debts off!

I really need to find a way to make money but it eludes me, each time I search for a job, I get sleepy or I decided to blog instead.

Too bad I can't get paid for blogging silly things like my life, the crazy things I do every now and then and make it interesting enough to write a book.

I think I could write some chic lit, but where should I start?

I dated lots of guys, maybe do a He's just not that into you sequel ( another great book and movie by Greg Behrendt)

Anyways I've posted my book review thoughts on TheIdea Girl Says...

Adam Lambert was the tasty morsel of the day and he's on Idea Girl Consulting Word Press and Witty Woman Today. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment