Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Making Babies With Adam Lambert – Twilight New Moon Cast





Making Babies With Adam Lambert – Twilight New Moon Cast

Today I decided I was going to make some babies with Adam Lambert.

I found a cool site that allows you to mesh your pictures to see what a girl or boy would look like.

It was fun and I posted my results on Idea Girl Consulting Word Press.

Then I surfed around in You tube videos and found all sorts of stuff about Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the new guy Xavier Samuel.

I posted all sorts of music, pictures and cool interviews with the casts of Twilight New Moon and Twilight Eclipse.

The next thing I did was create two new websites on Squidoo:

Robert Pattinson Funny Guy
Xavier Samuel Funny Guy

Found some new pictures, you tube videos, music, interviews and cool facts about the actors while surfing the Internet.

So that has been my day so far, I posted a few URLS to my Blog Catalog Shoutbox and for some reason that seems to bring me lots of traffic!

I used to post stuff on conron.us and alphainventions.com but would get up to 10 to 20 people.
I post a specific URL in my Idea Girl Consulting Blog Catalog Shoutbox about Adam Lambert or Twilight New Moon Eclipse and I get from 200 to 600 visits?

I’ve also registered my URL with Yahoo this week, added it to my Blogs on Blog Catalog and sent a reply all to an email that was sent to me. It had about 20 email addresses on it, so I figured why not? Free advertising of my Idea Girl Consulting Word Press site!

With these things combined, plus posting a minimum of 5 new posts for each site and linking them together in various fashions, I was able to reach my goal of over 2500 hits in one day!

My goal this month was 300, so I did something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment